Sunday 31 August 2014

OOTD: Past Florals

Confession: I forgot I took these photos.

So this is an old outfit of the day. A fashion blog version of #latergram.

It was still sunny in Aberdeen when I took these. I went on a little trip down to Stonehaven to see if the local boot sale was decent (it wasn't), and dressed in my favourite summer sale finds.


 I'm not wearing any shoes! *gasp* 

I never wear shoes around the house, and I guess I was too distracted to put any on for this photo. So I'm sorry, but you will have to excuse my bare feet. It was summer so it's sort of acceptable, right?

Dress: ASOS, Bag: ASOS (both out of stock now)
I'm love florals, but I'm not a ditsy print kind of girl at all. Which is why I find the bolder floral print of this dress just so perfect. I hope to get some more wear out of it in the cooling weather still before I need to pack it away for winter. Maybe paired with a cosy jumper or cardigan...

Until next time,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment