Monday 4 May 2015

Outfit: Queen of the Hill

Bag: Vinted | Dress: Topshop via Vinted | Shoes: New Look

Second outfit post from Cyprus! We were driving back to Limassol from Paphos via 'The Scenic Route' when we spotted a little cafe on the side of the road and a lot of cars, and decided to go and have a look what the fuss was about. Turns out, the cafe/shop was next to an underground tunnel to Aphrodite's Rock, a beach where (according to mythology) Aphrodite was born!



Sadly, I can only give you three photos, as I realised upon closer inspection of the photos that there were only two where you can actually see what I'm wearing (my boyfriend is still learning the meaning of an 'outfit' photo). Oh well. It's a very simple one, and as impressive as big rocks are, multiple photos might be a little boring.


Queen of the Hill (or rather, of a Rock)?

This will be my last week in Aberdeen(!) and while I have a couple posts planned up, I admit I might be quiet again here for a little while. The coming week(s) seems quite intimidating, as I have to finish my very last essay, box up all my belongings, move to Oxfordshire on Saturday, start my work experience at OUP on Monday, really begin house-hunting (instead of just browsing) and try to settle in (as much as I can). Intimidating, but exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment