Saturday 27 June 2015

Day at the Cotswold Wildlife Park

This was supposed to be an outfit post with couple of cute animals, but it turned into a cute animal post with a couple of outfit shots. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.


You know those times when you come up with what you think is a cute outfit, look in the mirror slightly unsure about the way it looks on you and decide to just go with it because you really don't have time to change? That's me in these photos. While I was comfortable on what was probably the hottest day of the summer so far, I can't say the photos don't make me cringe. 

I'm all about body positivity and always say that people of all sizes can be beautiful and look great. But clearly, I just can't dress for my body shape. I'm frustrated that while my clothing size says I'm fairly small (size 10), I still feel a little like a whale when wearing anything short (fitting in with the other wildlife then, ha!).


The lemurs were an absolute highlight of the visit — my boyfriend and I loved walking around the Madagascar exhibit with them roaming around freely. They were so adorable and it was great to hear more about them and the conservation projects the Cotswold Wildlife Park is involved in.








I was quite excited to spot a red panda, which is one of my favourite animals. Whenever I've seen them at zoos before, they've been hiding away from the curious eyes of the human visitors. This one, however, was quite active, despite it being a very warm day.

Bag: ASOS (old) | Top: H&M | Shorts: H&M (few months old) | Shoes: Converse

That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed this little post about our day out at Cotswold Wildlife Park. I quite enjoyed taking my camera out for something else than awkward self-portraits for a chance haha!


Outfit photos are by Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment