Wednesday 14 October 2015

Outfit: Hues


How do bloggers deal with passers-by when taking photos in public? I mean, if I have someone taking photos, cool. But alone, with a tripod? After taking photos in the spot above, I noticed an old lady staring at me out of a window and fled in embarrassment. She must have thought I was doing something suspicious, camera clicking away at a quiet street out back...


Not that I was too upset about changing my place after I came across this utterly gorgeous tree! The perfect autumn backdrop, don't you think? Sadly, I was quite badly out of focus with pretty much all of the shots in this spot (hence the inclusion of the previous photo).



Scarf: ASOS (similar) | Leather biker jacket: TKMaxx (old) | Shirt: H&M (similar) | Necklace: Oliver Bonas (on sale!)
Ring: Forever 21 (old) | Nails: Barry M Berry Cosmo | Bag: Vinted | Corduroy skirt: Primark (old) | Boots: Primark 
Who else loves oversized scarfs? It's basically like wrapping yourself in a cosy blanket, but socially acceptable in public.




No comments:

Post a Comment